Getting a six pack ab is not an easy task, but if you are dedicated and determined then you can get the shape of you dream by the help of two steps:
Nutrition, 1st step in building abs:
- You can have the most impressive set of abs but if your belly is covered with fats then you won’t be able to see and witness your abs.
- Try to break up your day in 5-6 meals to jump start your metabolism.
- Avoid eating bread, loads of pasta, soda, candy, hydrogenated oil, fast food and fructose corn syrup.
- Be realistic, avoid slipping here and there. Make a conscious effort to improve your diet otherwise getting a six pack ab is impossible to get.
- During work outs, the fats on the side of your belly can easily be burned by reducing the amount of your water intake. But this process is for some weeks otherwise there are chances that you may get dehydrated.
Exercise, 2nd step in building abs:
- Cardio, weight lifting and ab exercises considered to be the best for those who want to get attractive abs.
- When doing cardio you have to stick with 30-45 min session, 2 times a week.
- Weight lifting is very much important in this regard as 3 pounds of added weight burns as many calories as a 1 mile jog.
- Complete body work out is very much important so that whole body bear the same stress and pressure otherwise you may face internal injuries in future.