The first thing you do is to make a goal, then prepare a routine chart for yourself. In this way you will be able to have an eagle eye on your daily tasks. For losing weight you have to be patient and determined, personally what I feel is to have your own diet plan according to your structure. You don’t have to follow others; you can better judge your condition well.
- Drink 2 liters of water per day.
- The diet you take is healthy and make sure that it may not contain any junk food.
- Fresh fruits, non-fat cottage cheese and other low caloric components are highly recommended.
- When you are on proper routine then don’t go crazy from eating little to nothing. This thing retreats you from reaching the shape of your dream.
- Cycle you carbohydrate and protein compounds during work out sessions.
- Eat carbs during body building work out days and deplete on non body building work out days.
- Increase your protein intake during work out days.
- Use pictures to keep focusing yourself on your main goal.
- When you achieve small point, reward yourself to increase your morale.
- Variation in diet is a healthy sign; you will get bored of eating the same again and again.
Enjoy building your body by following the above process. Thanks!