Simple weight exercises are recommended for kids. These exercises not only make your kids look healthy but also make them alert and active.
Here are some tips for your convenience:
- Add crunches, 5-6 are sufficient.
- Wide stance squats.
- Lateral raises.
- Sits ups and chin ups are also effective.
- One arm rows.
- Overhead triceps extension
- Leg raises and crunches.
- Running on treadmill is also helpful in making powerful thighs.
- Start with small weights and after sometime add weights accordingly.
- You can perform 10-12 reps in form of 3 sets.
- You can take 30-60 seconds between every set.
- If you are feeling that your daughter or your son is taking more interest in performing workout sessions then you can add more weight after couple of weeks.
- As far as diet is concerned, add all the protein, carbohydrate and fat related compounds in the diet of your kid. Banana, potato, fish and egg white is the diet highly recommended for your kids.
- Water or juices are necessary for your child. The more your kid intake liquids, the more his body expands and covers up the lost energy.
Do remember; never force your kid for intense workout. This act makes your kid to get bored and frustrated.