If you want to build muscles effectively and in very less time then you should follow a workout plan for muscle building. In this plan you will find the workout for the following areas of the body.
Total Body Workouts
If you are carrying out training then you should set out a planned routine for that and stick to it at all time throughout the week. You should keep in mind that if you want to gain more you should do more training
- Sit ups are one of the best Ab exercises you can do. Start of slow and work your way up.
- Doing push-ups and lifting weights are great to build your biceps.
- Barbell bench presses work best in building your chest muscle up.
- For leg training you can do squats while holding weights.
- For shoulder workouts you can use dumb-bells. Raise them above your head as much as physically possible, in a constant and controlled movement. When you feel the burn it means its working. Keep that up.
- Tricep workouts can be done again by using dumb-bells. Holding your dumb-bell in your hand, stretch your arm straight out behind you, then in a controlled movement flex the bottom part of your arm up to your shoulder and then straight back out again. This is done while keeping your arm straight behind you.
Work hard but do not over do it because excess of everything is harmful. By increasing the workout you may injure yourself!