Let me explain. Usually when I go to the gym today, I see guys working out, but to laugh, talk and stand. Frankly, they will take 5 minutes between sets. I often wonder if it is training or social events. Let me tell you what happens during a workout:
* There is no focus on the psyche to the next set. They’prefer to talk about the weekend, then get motivated to do everything possible ..
* The body cools down and thinking No Pain here means not Gain.
* Don’did not expect to get your muscles pumped or flushed from the blood.
In short, this approach usually just passing through it. Well sure it’s better than nothing, but it’s worth the time.
For me, the time at the gym floor time to focus, press each rep to the limit and drive muscle size and definition. To do anything less than mediocrity … and this defines the men from the boys.
So how do you achieve this level of intense training?
2. Concentrate on thinking about your next set during the rest period. Your eyes will be focused on stationary objects in the gym, and all around, and catch someone’s eye for the conversation.
3. Talk to the inside. Reward yourself thinking”I can do this weight”or”I will push to the limits on this “.
4. Get a training partner, as serious as you. Motivate each other. Limit the conversation to issues that are relevant to the normal hand.
5. Avoid long pauses. This is not powerlifting! Muscles are restored to 80% of its original size is less than 1 minute.
6. Take each set to failure. If you are doing a lot of warm up, so stop at 10 reps, if you are not able to do 12 repetitions.
7. Get a spotter to push for the number of exercises you can do at its discretion and will lead you to failure.
If you do not’t walk away from the floor drain to the training (at least in the preparation of the muscle groups), you probably do not do the intensity required for the growth of his body.