Workout without weights is basically a process of making your shape intensely with the help of those things in which weights are not involved. These things in another sense are called exercises performed without any plan or routine. Many people will not agree with this wording “ workout without weights is far better than workout with weights”.
Let me explain a bit, if your force a rubber to stretch more than its capacity then for the start it will expand but it loses its flexibility. Same is the case with the human body, if you want to make your shape or you want to have great outlook then forcing your body to lift heavy weights can cause many internal problems.
Another thing is that we are people who need to earn their living, for this a job is necessary and you also have to go and attend your office. It means that you don’t have ample time to go to gym and enjoy lifting weights every day for 30-45 mins.
Many people wish to get shape but they don’t have time for gym. For them I have simple tips for you to make yourself happy insider your home and these tips are worth and have long term effects.
- The best thing to keep you fit is to do warm up session before starting any session. This will make your body ready for the upcoming stressful workout and make your muscles ready for next exercises.
- After warming up sessions, it is up to you that how you can shape your body. If you want to make chest or you want to make your abdominal muscles.
- Lets start from your chest; pushups are the best and highly recommended tip for all the bodybuilder and all fitness lovers. With pushups you cannot only make your chest muscles to gain mass but also they can strengthen your shoulders as well. Perform pushups religiously not only for chest workout sessions but also in warm up sessions as well. You may wonder, how long it will take to make chest muscles with pushups. My answer is it takes time but the product that comes after doing pushups religiously stays for a long time even if you are busy and don’t have time for many weeks. Your chest muscles remain as it is.
- The second attention is given to abdominal muscles aka six pack abs. Crunches are the best among all workout for six pack abs. You just have to perform this workout with different positions. Lying on the floor and pushing your head up by keeping your body straight. Then in standing position you can force your abdominal muscles by forcing your chest to bend downward by keep your body in straight position. Try to get around 500 crunches a day and see the results after 3 months
- Thigh muscles are only handled by your sit-ups. You can do sit-ups by standing or by keeping any thing beneath your feet not plan but bit curvy. 50-100 sit-ups a day can make your thigh muscles, your calves and your hips very strong.